вторник, 16 юли 2019 г.

Comedy: Words 6

By DeYtH Banger



It's a brilliant way… a brilliant end… think about it but fuck you… I am not interested into bumping up her energy emotions so to feel good… sorry you dear fuck.. AIN'T PLAYIN THIS GAME.

"Come On"



Yeah… we know your daddy issues with your mom… always come on..
 And come on… weak libido and never sure where insert the plug…. Just do not pull off this lousy trick on me.. okay?
Your problems… your thing!



"If a child loses their fingertip, it may sometimes grow back (nail, bone and all), though without a fingerprint."

"New Zealand will deny people residency visas if they have too high of a BMI. There have been documented cases of individuals being denied entry due to their weight."



I had just went to show and they were saying… be fun… be fucking fun guy… I AM GOING … I AM TRYIN… AND HE SAYS HAVE YOU STARTED… YES…
HE SAID DO THE FUCKING SAME ROUTINE

I hate when shit happens… my  girlfriend wanted in great fucking details about the whole fucking show… I AM LIKE NOBODY IS PAYING + NOBODY SAID MEMORIZE THE SET OKAY?
NOBODY DID THAT… NOBODY DID SAID THAT I HAVE SHIT WRITTEN DOWN AND I ALWAYS PLAY IT OFF… GO OVER THE EDGE BELOW THE SURFACE… COME ON… FOLLOW THE FUCKING MATERIAL

One homeless guy came and started talkimg to me…

He: Hey…hello
I am like I know what dude is here for and start rambling shit
Me: Believe in Jesus there is salvation
He: I know… so I am… here and I wanted
I know where this bullshitter us going and COME GUYS HE IS GUILTY AS CHARGE… HE CAME HE STARTED THE WHOLE THING… IT WASN'T ONE OF THOSE OF MY SPECIAL CASES WHERE I FUCK WITH PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF IT
Me: Yeah I got close …
He: Gets bit nervous…
He: So I wanted tell you I need food
Me: Yup… thanks I know that that's why I am going home thanking for caring so much about me.
He: No… I mean I need money
Me: Yes I know… that  I need money… give me some
He: I need money for food
Me: Oh you got food for me?

What I did was basical principle of deflecting shit… I USED HIS SHIT ONTO HIM

I tried sex blowjob I felt the teeth it was an awful unplesant experience. They want more and more I FUCKING FORGOT MY FUCKING TOOLS

JUDGING AND SLUT SHAMING NOWADAYS IS AWFUL BUT STILL BEING THAT GUY… IT'S THE GUY WHO GETS THE REWARDS PUSSIES… ASSES AND THE OTHER JUST WATCH… THAT'S THE DIFFERENCES… YOU ARE PARTICIPANT… AND OTHERS ARE SPECTATOR MODE


WHAT'S WOTH THE SAME JOKE… GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU WEAK MINDED FUCK


I have heard the gilf… which is with granny is without teeth blowjob and it's great… this bitch soon from deepthroat and deep fucking gonna get heart attack and you are fucking her from the pure levels of excitement.

70% of the reports of homosexuals have confessed that 50% of them have tried stabing atleast once their partner… which mean they have tried to pit the meat anal… but still looks like a perfect crime, kill but failing miserably.

Heterosexuals 8 partners have in their lifetime… because socially they suck as group of people and homos got between 20 and 106… I know that homis are deeply depressed fucks also probably socially bad creatures but if statistics  are right their are fucking winning this round 1 for homo and 0 for hetero... THIS HERE IS ABOUT THE NEW MARVEL SUPERHEROES!



Homosexuality… is sexual behavior which is repressed it can occur while on drugs or drunk in an orgy setting. We are talking alexactly about your fucking friends one of them is trying to be hetero failing home easily being that persona and secretly  wants to bend you over and fuck you.  THIS IS REPRESS HERO!

I don't know what's the fetish woth sucking a pipe 60% of you get gonorrhea... and 17 siphies… and probably few of you or most of you get fucked up and screw up black intestine which means you are 20 years old but your pants are like 80 years old fuck… pissed and poops in pants… NOTHING MORE THAN APPROVAL OF GOD
YOU ARE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!



"Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27).73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13).25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11)."

- Yeah… yeah I get it being a lesbian is role-play game… being a gay is game of nothing continueing genes and making your parents disappointed...



"SO MOM… I FEEL THE NEED SOMEBODY ELSE DICK TO BE AROUND MY MOUTH AND ASS AND DEFINETLY I LIKE MALES… FEMALES SUCK…"




You are unhappy nostly males mainly because you suck semen and puonsh of semen… As for lesbians probably playing with blackholes isn't as exciting As we think it is… once you got few holes… you get bored!



"50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10).Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality."



- FACTS YOU DEAR FUCKS WILL BEAT UP TO THE GROUND YOU CAN'T GO AGAINST FACTS YOU COULD GOT FEW DICKS BIT THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE MORE SUICIDAL THAN EVER… GO SWALLOW THE PILL OF "I SUCK…"


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар