сряда, 24 юли 2019 г.

Comedy: Words 10

By DeYtH Banger



I got sadder… my week sucks. "So Hey Hello"…, I am pretty lost into my material… "I am addicted… I got addictions…" I am from AN which means… Anal Norms… I am going to poop myself up… Sometimes people use and make up words "да го факаш"… or "да го шитнем"…Then they make it sound add up a meaning like this word  has been around for a long time.



"Language"



- It's hook which I am going to use…:



French - The most gayish language… it's the language of homo… if you are man and speaking very passionately french… IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE A GAY

DON'T WORRY IT WAS BETWEEN ME AND YOU RIGHT NOW AND AFTER FEW SECONDS… MINTUTES AND LONG FUCKING HOURS IT'S BETWEEN ME… YOU AND THE WHOLE FUCKING AUDIENCE



German - Language of dominance that's the language which real men, speak… focus on the words "Heil"…  "Mein Kampf" "Schrawz" it sounds pretty dominant… but this language doesn't mask anything and fuck your sloggan…



"I AM COMPENSATING"


- Language which is wirking with stole English words and Bulgarian


Bulgarian - Cry it out loud… this language is failing all it's potential… since the whole fucking creation… existence… I DON'T GIVE A FUCK OF THE GUY WHO HAS CREATED THE LANGUAGE OR THE HOMO COUPLES… BEARDED HOMOS… ANOREXIC BEARDED FUCKS…

THE LANGUAGE IS POOR OF VIBE… WASTED TIME AND NO EMOTION WHAT SO EVER

I mean… nowadays… I FEEL SO HOPLESS AND EXPRESSLESS… I STARTED TURNING THE WHOLE PROBLEM ON ME… BUT IT'S ON THEM… THOSE POOR… WORTHLESS HOMO COUPLE…



Russian - Nothing near to bulgarian language… because is most awful vommiting sounding language… ever created by Humans…


Anal Norms - I am still curious how does look a peeson who is addicted… or has got addiction problems in Arab … Turkey and as overall muslim countries is there are guy who goes like:

"I have problems… my moms hates me… and I Feel the need to blow myself with c4."



Or

"Look men… I have had sleepless nights… I have never fuck, I am clean as fuck but still I want attention… I have deficit problem… I HAVE NEEDS WHICH NEED TO BE MET… LIKE BLOWING MYSELF UP."

or

"Guys… life is awful… I HAVE AS FAR EXPECTIONS… AS FUCKING 20-30 VIRGINS… AND I AM THINKING ABOUT MYSELF UP."


So sad guys… most comedians suck… the other part go over the top… out of limits, below the belt. So here is my honesty thrown at you… People who watch sports… they do it mainly because their life sucks… they idealise other men, because that's their inner homo instinct and still the fat guy with the fat torso and the giant crouch area… is nothing more than one of those shitty fucksrs with giant dicks and balls. Those sports maniacs are worthless piece of shits!
Here I am for one thing not lie… not to make up shit… but focus on you… you are here because your life sucks… clear as that… clouds = clarity. Some people come here tell you stuff and fuck around with that me… I GET REAL SHIT PUT IT HERE…



Have you heard about emotional manipulation?
This is the thing pick up nerds do to get girls in the bed, the guy on TV to sell you a prodyct, the fucking waitress… smiles the main goal to keep you comfy the shit doesn't end here…


I WAS HOPING THE PUNCHLINE TO DRY OUT AND TO DIE RIGHT NOW… RIGHT HERE… BUT SO WRONG


THE HOMELESS FUCK  WAS CRYING… WHICH KEANS CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS STARTED MANIPULATING THE CROWD… SADNESS PROVOKES EMPATHY AND COMPASSION

I REWARDED THE FUCK BECAUSE OF THE MAIN PROCESS OF THE SOCIAL MANIPULATION

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар