сряда, 24 юли 2019 г.

Comedy: Words 11

By DeYtH Banger


I am giving here money just to keep up the fucking material on and also to make more and more of this shit… I MEAN IT WILL BE GREAT TO CALL HER FAMILY… MEMBERS… HER  FRIENDS AND ALL IF THEM TRY CRY BECAUSE THE KIDDO GOT A CANCER IN HIS MOUTH
GREAT
THAT'S GREAT MATERIAL.
. I CAN'T MAKE MY MATERIAL SENSITIVE AND DARK + TO SHOW OFF WITH GOD'S ACESSORIES
SORRY FOLKS… I AM NOT SO PRIVILIGED



The slogan behind "PUA" is "I know how to properly manipulate girls emotions…" Stop with the bullshit "I care for her" - No You don't "I love her" - Nope, Wrong again… fucking wrong again… double wrong… you don't like her… you fucking don't love her… you are there because of what she got on the market…
"I really got feelings for her…", "I think she is the right girl?"




WHAT TYPE OF FUCKING FAIRY TALE DID YOU READ?
Pick up artist is like a stick with disorders… when and why to put my other personality out… they are totally mentally fucked up creatures.

We got PUA'S with condoms in their pocket which means they are self-centered biggots.



"Hard to Get"

What's with this barrier bullshit… I AIN'T PLAYIN THIS GAME 15 FLAKES… 20… I GOT A LIFE I DON'T HAVE ANY TYPE OF MISSION OF WASTE MY FUCKING LIFE

SORRY I DON'T HAVE THAT SORT OF GOALS

I still don't get it… I AM PRETTY FUCKED UP… I CAN'T GET FREE PUSSY AND RIGHT NOW… I CAN'T DO OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES?
ALSO IN THE SAME TIME I PAY TO FICK AND MY LIFE GETS ON THE CHOPPING BOARD OF GETTING LOST?

FROM DISEASES?
HOLY COW
HOLY GOD


God hates cheaters!
That's all folks… nor less… it's all!


But still prostitutes shaming?
Really?
You finish too fast?
You are too tall?


WHAT THE HELL?
DIDN'T I  CAME HERE ONLY BECAUSE I GOT SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEMS + THIS THEORY OF FUCKING AND PICKING UP WOMEN SOUNDS SO ALIENATING AND ANXIETY BUSTER BUILDER


"Holidays"


We need them… go grabakid.com… go Fuck Your Mom as for total must to read book, it's nothing more fun than to se the mid section race the average families dudes… thinking that their rich they got credits out… they go get money from banks and after a while they are huge debt most if them… die from suicide the other part die from their own alcohol+ vommit.


HOW TO GET ON STAGE?

Get on fucking therapy you sick pick!
How to deal with girls and to be less anxious?
Stop being beta go pay for pussy to muster up some confidence and self-esteem… it's not your fault that you are fucked up and screw up


AS WE CAN SAY
PAY TO GET SOME


For me being an nerd is awful, why?

Glasses… anxiety plus life … stress plus life… heart rate plus life… THIS IS TIC TAC… BOMB… Almost o ln the way to explode. Look guys… If I am thinking about killing myself I am going to read the Richard Dawkins Book about the selfish genes.

People are selfish they talk about the shit they know… they brag about how life has give tgem the wrong market value….

IT'S TYPICAL SURVIVAL TACTIC
IF YOU FUCK ME YOU GET THIS VALUE PRINCIPLES
IF NOT YOU LOSE THAT


FUCKING IS ALL ABOUT STATUS GAME.… SURVIVAL AND GETTING VALUE THE MORE YOU FUCK THE MORE VALUE YIU GOT ON THE MARKET?



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар