петък, 9 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Got It

By DeYtH Banger


Yeah I got it so far I am suicidal… I want to kill myself… but not when I am sad… but happy so far my theory last emotions imply into endless loop holes.


"Your grandfather… got a hearth attack"

- Yeah… I know that God loves him more than me… he always plays with the broken toys


"Stop violence"

- It's not my fault… it's your thing… I am part of your fantasies… why you didn't reboot your mind before giving a life?



YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING BUMMER




"You are negative… lost motivation…"

- I know… I know… life is harsh… don't think I am going to show you all my cards… I am poker man…





BITCH!




"I angry, crazy, insane, mad and fucked up"

- Okay… okay… I got your point you ain't using any nouns… PLENY of adjectives and one verb.




OH GOD .. WHAT LAID FUCK LIKE YOU WAS DOING IN SCHOOL?

ANSWER THIS FUCKING QUESTION




Here is a cool game… if you don't do it your family members are going to die… After a they ain't livin a premium life.


I just read that a woman has been thrown out of bed?

And then followed by getting PARALYZED and so far the story ends up in suing R18…

My big question is how does this woman get so good while jumping and being one a dick… getting thrown out..


So far this story sounds like paranormal activity is lurking in her home!


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар