понеделник, 12 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Here Is

By DeYtH Banger


Here is the thing… schmucks

I am:

- Arrogant
- Brutal
- Mean
- Witty



YOUR OPINION ABOIT ME IS 99% BULLSHIT 1% TYPICAL FORM OF JEALOUSY


So BITCHES get out… take photos of how people are:

- Kissing
- Fucking
- Licking
- Playing
- Teasing
- Talking

Go home  … go on the internet do your research…


BAG OF BETA MALES FUCKERS


BETA FUCKS HATE CLOWNS WHEN START MAKING JOKES ON THEM

So once I was joking with new people who I met the jokes at first were on me… then it came to them.. messing around all of them.

IT WAS LIKE MIX SET OF FUCKERS… GIRLS AND BOYS… I WENT SO FAR THAT RED EYES AND SMILE COULD BE SPOT… THEY WANTED MY JOKES TO BE ON ME


BUT SORRY SICK PRICK…  IT'S AIN'T HAPLENING


In this world in which we live there are

- Natural guys (People who just know… how to do it ..)

- Manipulators  (Manipulative fucks.. .who stay hours… days… weeks in studying how to seduce, escalate, impress, express… and so many other things)

As for me... I like too see myself as the guy who wants to get inside by using the back door… and so far zero wasted time.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар