събота, 10 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: What's Next?

By DeYtH Banger


What's really Next?

So here is thing… don't say "I understand you"

…. "I was like you…"



1) First of all you son of bitch you don't understanding anything
2) Nope you wasn't… please.. . FUCKING please don't say such type of shit…


Bulgarian famous with problems with bowel movements and mindset - screw up.


When I was born … I was free… freedom in food… no need for money… having tons of fun. Having new and old friends… getting to know new people… discovering new places and this here … each detail happen… between 1 up to 10 years old…



I had had a taste for morbid curiosity…. Now life is like hell… PUNISHMENT from Satan. I am talking about the red fire guy… not the firemen… but the devil himself.



Before life was an experience and experimenting…


Until




"YO SON OF A BITCH DIE…"
"YOU SHOULD BE ASHAME… ABOUT YOURSELF"

"FEEL GUILTY"
"NO GAMES… NO FUN FOR YOU"





So many rules… up to fill your ASSHOLE.

Now for the sake of the fucking game… more suicidal… isn't it fun?



AFTER ALL… GOT A GOAL IN MY LIFE


LIFE DOESN'T END WELL?
WE GOT A DOOR… BUT YOU NEED TO PAY BY SUFFERING… THIS DOOR IS MADE BY THE DEVIL HIMSELF…



This backdoor is answer of misery


….

What so far is wasting my life… and my sleep and now I am awake is the thought of:



OH GOD… OH GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE STUDYING POOP…

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT VERY SHITTY MISERABLE BUMMERS



Here is something to tell you…
Bulgarian comedy is stand down intelligence and stand up stupidity…. What does it mean?

That those there desparate fucks… and I feel sorry about them.


So we were stupid people … also known as cavemen… before that monkeys… and now right now lazy creatures… but in the middle of this story… PROGRESS of less being lazy.


My mom told me that in the bible is saying that there is "Haven" gate and "Hell" gate… and these are the two rooms… and you got two tickets…


What's amazing is that this story of fiction is becoming reality what I HATE about this is that no evolution does God want…


Talking about the red fire guy… that's him in details.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар