сряда, 28 ноември 2018 г.

Comedy: Life-Zero

By DeYtH Banger


It's kinda short… not punchy not itchy… but the irony of life is that you are supposed to do it… to be committed.. .


Not to kill and shred papers… this is too far obnoxious for to bend into reality. I am not trying to be genius… I am not trying to do something in life… but look it for here… we are too far evolve to make life matter and what bothers me and gives me nightmares is matter of material and action.


This steps kill inner and outer game… we are talking about the perfect status killer. If somebody jerk offs… does this mean that jerk mode is off?… Does this mean?… When the dick is hard.... The jerk is evidently… on… cocky… playful… pragmatic… fun.. . Smart… but when is off…


What happens then?



Evidently… get few of those… a dose… a Boose and yeah you got my message it's time for self-esteem destroyer…


- This mood is not enough
- I am not enough
- Life is not enough
- Can't we just believe that life just won't work?
- FUCK IT.. . Let it go in DEPRESS mode.. . I love it


You don't know anything about life   …. We are not talking about the pick "up" stuff..  it's pick "down"… stuff…  I am reading 65… book… evidently. Mind fucked… not sleeping and now as a tired… tud… TWAG.. . Trying to swag the whole thing....


BIG
WHINNY BITCH

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар